Cycling the Pilgrim’s Veracruz Rail Tail by eBike
From the millenary Orchard of Mula to the Holy City of Caravaca de la Cruz, while crossing fields and vineyards.
The Northwest Rail Tail goes over the forest and rural territory of the Region of Murcia. From the orchard of Mula to the holy city of Caravaca de la Cruz you will discover a changeable landscape, welcoming villages with a wealthy heritage and gastronomy and some wines that make the trip more pleasant. This route lasts 7 or 8 days and passes through the Rail Tail as well as its local and rural roads, while passing by towns such as: Mula, Pliego, Bullas, Cehegín and Caravaca de la Cruz.
This is a self-guided route. Therefore, you may start the route whenever you please. No hurries, no schedules, we only need to know the date. A route in complete freedom.
Prices based on 2 sharing a double room with breakfast. 2 people minimum. Optional single supplement from: 236€/pers.
The price includes: Accommodation for six nights at inns and hotels with breakfast, Documentation and maps of the trip, Six dinners, 1 eBike, Luggage transfer between your accommodations.
The price does not include: Tickets price for visiting monuments and museums, Personal insurances, Round trip transportation from Mula to Caravaca, Gratuities, Lunches
Bicycle rental tips: the bicycles are fully equipped (luggage carrier, 1 saddle bag, 1 lock, 1 helmet, 1 repair kit with a pump and 1 map holder).
Options: bike guide during 5 days: ask us for price, normal bike: 60€ off by person.
- Price: €579 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Caravaca de la Cruz (Murcia)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 14/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2018
- Additional information: Offer valid all year long. We recommend you improve your experience with some of the traditional celebrations of Caravaca like the Santísima Vera Cruz fiesta (From May 1, 2014 to May 5, 2014). Ask us for extra nights.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EntreTierras
Information oplyst af leverandørenUdskriv
The Vera Cruz rail tail
Charming rural inn for nights 1 and 2.
Charming rural inn for night 5 and 6
The Sanctuary of Vera Cruz (Caravaca)
On the road to Caravaca