Parador de Cazorla
Sunday.On your journey around this beautiful sierra, do not miss visiting Cazorla Nature Reserve, Segura and Las Villas with spots such as the Torre del Vinagre Visitors Centre, Iruela Castle and 'Collado del Almendral' Game Reserve. A visit to the Arts and Customs Museum of the Upper Gualdalquivir housed in La Yedra Castle in Cazorla old town is worthwhile.
Parador de Úbeda
Monday.Úbeda became a populated settlement in the Moorish era. Abd-ar-Rahman II founded the city of Ubbadat al-Arab. In 852 the city walls were built and it was successively conquered by Almoravids and Almohads in the 11th and 12th centuries. Úbeda stands out for being home to the best in Andalusian renaissance with San Salvador Sacred Chapel
Parador de Jaén
Tuesday.The Almoravid dynasty folded Jaén into its empire in 1091, with the Almohad dynasty conquering it in 1148. The Arab baths built by Ali in the Magdalena neighbourhood, on the very spot where Villardompardo Palace stood, are highlights. In addition, explore the Cathedral, San Juan, San Ildefonsa and La Magdalena churches, amongst others, and palaces such as Condestable, Quesada-Ulloa, Velez and Vilches.
We offer: Standard double room with breakfasts included / Half board Supplement 75 € per person
- Price: €150 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 3 Day
- Date available from: 13/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/01/2018
- Additional information: This route starts on Sunday.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PARADORES DE TURISMO
Information oplyst af leverandørenUdskriv
Other activities you may find interesting
€590 per person (including taxes)
The Route of Black Eyes is the longest green route of ... (+Se mere)
€110 per person (including taxes)
Caballos de la Ribera is a Center thought to enjoy ... (+Se mere)