Areas for strolling, relaxing, or simply for enjoying the open air.
Spain's historic gardens are broad green spaces where you can experience contact with nature, right in the heart of the city. Many of them are also home to monuments, artworks and cultural centres.
This month we recommend
- 8 March to 24 June Exhibition: Written on the wind. Barcelona Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Barcelona
- 24 January to 30 June Exhibition: The Irish and the Spanish Monarchy (1529-1800). Links in space and time General Archive of SimancasSimancas (Valladolid)
- 7 February to 30 June Exhibition: José Manuel Ballester. Forests of light La Tabacalera. Art Promotion spaceMadrid
- 8 June to 1 July Exhibition: Puppets. 30 years of Etcétera Granada Science Park MuseumGranada
- 3 May to 20 July Exhibition: Zurbarán's saints, devotion and persuasion Espacio Santa ClaraSeville
- 16 May to 28 July Exhibition: Rusiñol-Monet-Gauguin-Sunyer. Landscape in the Carmen Thyssen collection CaixaForum LleidaLleida
All rights reserved. Turespaña / Segittur © 2013
Website managed by: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestión de la Innovación y las Tecnologías Turísticas, S.A. (SEGITTUR)